Wednesday, August 19, 2009



Hello gentlemen,

"The fence that ate the crop"

have you heard this quote before?





yeah.
this is pretty easy to understand. i.e
when i was born my parents protect me by giving food, shelter, cloth and education. they have made many to sacrifice for me. so they protect me from everything.

in the same way the United Nations is responsible for protecting the people from any kind of discrimination, in the other word they should obey the truth and justice.

In this case my deep concern is when the Sri Lankan government appointed the Genocide on Tamil people why didn't UN do their responsible job and try to stop the genocide?

the important thing
The UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, who was refused admittance by Colombo at the height of the war, chose to accept its invitation as soon as the war was "won".

in this case how could he accept the invitation and go to Sri Lanka. it is like

"you finish the war and kill the Tamils as you could then invite me, so i could come and have a big party and celebrate the Tamils blood"

Is that a preplanned project ?

answer:- Yes


Please think about it.
today there was an article published in Tamilnet website
http://www.tamilnet.com/art.html?catid=79&artid=30041
please have a look and fight for a justice
it's my kindly request.

thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment